The SOLOSMART® road restraint system is distributed and pre-assembled by our company.
The SOLOSMART® range of crash cushion according to EN 1317-3 is distributed and pre-assembled by our company.
The entire SOLOSMART® range is redirective and parallel and designed for all pavements: levels 50, 80, 100 and 110 with the same components.
The SOLOSMART® crash cushion have been successfully tested according to the European standard EN 1317-3 for the performances of 50, 80, 100 and 110 and is CE certified according to the European standard EN1317-5.
SOLOSMART® reliable and safe fonction:
SOLOSMART® is equipped with an energy absorption pipe system called EAP while the central beams slide individually on the monorail anchored to the ground. The dual monorail allows the crash cushion to remain stable, safely redirecting the crashing vehicle and preventing any lateral or vertical movement of the crash cushion.
Upon frontal or lateral crashes, the EAP system absorbs and coils up from the backstop of the device.
The EAP’s system absorbs the kinetic energy of the impact, while the carriage panels slide along the anchored rails, segment by segment.
The double monorails allow the cushion to remain intact, safely redirecting the vehicle and preventing lateral, vertical and overturning movement of the device.
After an impact, the SOLOSMART® is highly reusable. Its simple and innovative design allows a high reusability and low cost on replacement of the spare parts.
The advantages of SOLOSMART® :
- Pre-assembled by SOLOSAR and ready to install on site
- Quick and easy installation on concrete
- Possibility of fixing directly into the asphalt
- Fixed on a monorail base, without cables or chains
- Low replacement cost of spare parts
- Optimal performance/cost ratio
- Roadside Barriers
- Median Barriers
- Bridge railing
- Crash Cushions acc. EN 1317-3
- Motocyclist Protection Systems
- Pedestrian parapets
- Innovative lighting solution for VRS
- Protection systems for buildings and machineries
- CE VEHICLE RESTRAINT SYSTEM acc. to EN 1317
- SOLOSTEEL® : NF VEHICLE RESTRAINT SYSTEMS
- PEDESTRIAN PARAPETS acc. XP-P 98-405 certified
- SOLOPROTECT® : Protection systems for buildings & machineries