Isolate obstacles where conventional guardrails cannot be implemented.
Isolating obstacles wherever conventional guardrails cannot be installed is the function of this innovative device from SAFEROAD, which has been tested to EN 1317-2 in level N2-W5-A.
The effectiveness of PRIMUS 2A lies in its two pre-assembled absorption and deformation modules which operate in both directions of traffic. PRIMUS 2A also offers quick installation (4 supports to be driven into the ground) and increased road safety.
Find all the details below:
- Roadside steel barriers
- Median steel barriers
- Bridge steel railing
- Crash cushions acc. EN 1317-3
- High performance end terminals acc. XP ENV 1317-4
- Motocyclist Protection Systems
- Pedestrian parapets
- CE VEHICLE RESTRAINT SYSTEM acc. to EN 1317
- SOLOSTEEL® : NF VEHICLE RESTRAINT SYSTEMS
- PEDESTRIAN PARAPETS acc. XP-P 98-405 certified