Reference: PRIMUS P2
High performance end terminal
- Technical data
- Product view
The PRIMUS P2 end absorbing terminal secures the ends of guardrails, particularly in the event of a frontal impact on roads with a 90 km/h speed limit.
PRIMUS P2 replaces the end ramping terminals which present a risk of stepping on vehicles.
Tested according to PrEN1317-4 (2002). Redirection zone class: Z1 - ASI: A
4 x C125 posts and 1 Sigma 100 post in S235 JR steel;
Length: 1,90 m
Weight / lm: 365 kg
First module composed of a deformation element
Second module composed of two elements of connection: profile AD and BD.
You may also be interested in these products
- Roadside steel barriers
- Median steel barriers
- Bridge steel railing
- Crash cushions acc. EN 1317-3
- High performance end terminals acc. XP ENV 1317-4
- Motocyclist Protection Systems
- Pedestrian parapets
- CE VEHICLE RESTRAINT SYSTEM acc. to EN 1317
- SOLOSTEEL® : NF VEHICLE RESTRAINT SYSTEMS
- PEDESTRIAN PARAPETS acc. XP-P 98-405 certified