Steel backed timber guardrails CE certified SOLOBOIS®
Designed and manufactured by SOLOSAR in France, these steel backed timber barriers combine road safety and environmental protection.
Because some natural sites deserve to preserve their authenticity and enhance their charm... without sacrificing safety.
Road safety equipment is no exception. Dedicated to coastal or mountain routes, forest paths or bucolic destinations, SOLOBOIS® is a particularly accomplished range of backed steel timber guardrails, CE marked to EN 1317-2, which do not compromise on safety or aesthetics:
- SOLOBOIS® S4.2 (2-meter post interdistance)
- SOLOBOIS® S4.4 (4-meter post interdistance)
- SOLOBOIS® S2.2 without CE certification (constructional provision) to protect curves and straights with a lightweight 2 m beam.
In addition to wood's natural qualities of mechanical strength and aesthetics, steel adds an extra layer of safety and strength, making their combination an incomparable mixed material. The SOLOBOIS® range combines :
- the natural aesthetics of autoclaved wood
- safety for road users
- Retention capacity equal to that of steel guardrails
- CE certified by ASCQUER (EN 1317)
- Wood cladding on metal C100 supports
- Pre-assembled horizontal guardrail
- Easy to install