S7 pedestrian parapet
- Technical data
- Product view
The S7 pedestrian parapet is a model adapted for bridges for sidewalk widths up to 4 meters.
Manufactured and customized according to the technical constraints of the site.
Certified according XP-P 98-405.
The strong points of the S7 pedestrian parapet:
Products adapted for curves and slopes thanks to a special manufacturing, on request
- Easy to assemble by using swaged or welded sleeves
- Easy to repair
- Customizable thanks to the powder coating according to the RAL of your choice (10 years anti-corrosive guarantee thanks to the galvanization of this product).
- Customized manufacturing possible.
- 2 types of anchoring possible: sealed posts or welded posts on base plate, on a concrete sill or sidewalk.
It is possible to reinforce your S7 pedestrian parapet by adding type A or B beams and guardrails in front of it.
Height: 1000 mm
Weight: 34 kg/lm
Guarantee: 10 years anti-corrosive guarantee (hot-dip galvanization)
Post spacing available: 2200 mm to 2500 mm
Posts: sealed posts or welded posts on base plate, on a concrete sill or sidewalk.
Steel: S235 JR
- Roadside Barriers
- Median Barriers
- Bridge railing
- Crash Cushions acc. EN 1317-3
- Motocyclist Protection Systems
- Pedestrian parapets
- Innovative lighting solution for VRS
- Protection systems for buildings and machineries