Reference: SN-45 01 10
- Technical data
- Product view
A classic for demarcating pedestrian and traffic zones. Our autoclaved class 4 wooden bollards, guaranteed for 10 years, are to be embedded in the ground and will enable you to create areas where parking is prohibited.
ADVANTAGES and BENEFITS :
- Solid wood: aesthetic appeal and durability
- Benefits: constant safety reinforced by factory-fitted retroreflective film
- Installation: to be embedded in concrete block
- Installation instructions: lay in dry concrete - check straightness with a spirit level.
- Complies with the French Order of 18 September 2012 relating to technical requirements for the accessibility of roads and public spaces.
- Similar products: see removable bollards, RICANTO reinforced bollard
Solid wood log: class 4 autoclaved Scots pine in accordance with EN 335, guaranteed for 10 years against rotting.
Retroreflective film: class 2 - pre-assembled on the log
Overall dimensions: diam. 140 mm x 1.50 m (height)
Made-to-measure: cut to size, different diameters, etc. - please consult us
Typical application: restricting access to motorised vehicles on green lanes, cycle paths and other pedestrian routes, insulating obstacles, etc.
Custom-made products available on request: click here to contact us please.
You may also be interested in these products
- ✔️ Gates and access control
- ✔️ Road bollards SOLONATURE®
- ✔️ Autoclaved solid wood fencing
- ✔️ ECO mixed wood and steel reinforced fencing
- ✔️ PREMIUM mixed wood and steel fencing
- ✔️ Height restriction gantries
- Retaining wall
- Wheel chaser
- Bike rack
- Autoclaved logs and sawn timber
- Smart padlocks
- Anchoring and sleeves for round or square wooden posts
- Tailor made solutions
- Full SOLONATURE brochure