ULTRAGUARD™: a global innovation for road safety
ULTRAGUARD™ : First highly retroreflective coating for all vehicule restraint systems
What is ULTRAGUARD™?
ULTRAGUARD™ is a combination of a specially formulated water-based paint and high-reflective glass beads that can be applied vertically to all type of road restraint systems (guardrails, concrete barriers, mobile safety barriers, etc.).
It provides a glare-free, three-dimensional, continuous perception of the roadway, like an Ariane's thread, guiding road users in darkness and in bad weather, thus ensuring, better safety.
ULTRAGUARD™ provides continuous retro-reflective lines at eye-level, defining road geometry. It has been developed to be used in addition of the road marking to give the driver a full perception of the road.
MANY BENEFITS OF ULTRAGUARD™:
• Increase reaction time: it allows drivers to increase their reaction time to obstacles and dangerous driving conditions.
• Enhances depth perception and road awareness: guides drivers more effectively through changes in road direction or curves.
• Non-polluting: avoids the phenomenon of light pollution (no lighting columns, no upward reflection of light, no disturbance of the human sleep cycle or insects cycle).
• 0 accidents= operational savings: ULTRAGUARD™ makes barriers highly visible to road users in all weather conditions. With a reduction in accidents, there is no need to frequently replace road restraint systems. Interventions are limited and the cost is reduced.
• High visibility: it allows high visibility of curves, central islands, construction sites, tunnels, unlit roads and especially in adverse weather conditions.
• Durability: ULTRAGUARD™ is a low profile marking protected from the wear and tear experienced by road marking. The glass beads protect the paint and increase the durability of the marking.
To sum up: there is no other pavement delineation system on the market today at a comparable price that offers the same high level of safety that drivers need.
An exclusive partnership between Potters and SOLOSAR
A QUICK AND EFFICIENT INSTALLATION