ENERGY ABSORBING END TERMINALS for VRS
Energy-absorbing W-beam barrier end terminals.
The end terminals of a road restraint system need to have specific impact performances without creating risks for road users.
SOLOSAR has been anticipating this need for more than 10 years by proposing a terminal dedicated to CE and NF devices: PRIMUS P2 tested according to XP ENV 1317-4
- 110km/h (P4) and 80 km/h (P2) systems available.
- Tested to European ENV 1317-4 criteria.
- Impact Severity Class A or B
- Certificate of Conformity issued by EU Notified Body.
- Galvanized, all-steel construction for durability.
More information by clicking on the products below.
- Roadside Barriers
- Median Barriers
- Bridge railing
- Crash Cushions acc. EN 1317-3
- Motocyclist Protection Systems
- Pedestrian parapets
- Innovative lighting solution for VRS
- CE VEHICLE RESTRAINT SYSTEM acc. to EN 1317
- SOLOSTEEL® : NF VEHICLE RESTRAINT SYSTEMS
- PEDESTRIAN PARAPETS acc. XP-P 98-405 certified